August 1, 2021
CBD can now be found in a wide range of products, including cosmetics, lotions, and drinks. It’s no surprise that we’re putting cannabis compounds in everything. CBD recipes are now a huge craze.
CBD has a growing body of evidence indicating it can provide numerous health advantages, including pain reduction, reduced anxiety and depression, and improved sleep.
The oil offers the most versatility—you may put a drop in your mouth before bed or use it to make a variety of recipes and infusions.
5 Best CBD Recipes
CBDs can either be consumed as a stand-alone product or as an ingredient for both cooking and baking, your imagination is the limit!
1. CBD Oil Golden Milk Recipe
With the added benefits of turmeric and ginger, this anti-inflammatory drink is a terrific way to unwind before bedtime. Because the amount of oil you use in the recipe is determined by your intended dose, it’s best to start modest and gradually increase.
Good for two servings
- 1/2 teaspoon of cinnamon
- 1-inch fresh ginger strip or 1/4 teaspoon ginger powder
- 1 tsp of coconut oil
- 1 teaspoon of turmeric
- 1 teaspoon of maple syrup or raw honey
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 2 cups of almond or coconut milk
- Pinch each finely ground black pepper, nutmeg, and clove
- CBD Oil
- In a small saucepan over low heat, combine the milk, vanilla, and spices and cook for 10 minutes.
- Remove from the heat, pour into cups, and mix thoroughly to incorporate the desired amount of CBD oil.
The amount of oil you use in the formula is determined by the dose you want to achieve. Begin with 3 mg and work your way up carefully and steadily.
2. CBD-Infused Guacamole
Make this guacamole for a healthy snack that will also help you relax. Add diced mangoes for a sweet and salty twist and serve with fresh vegetables or baked chips.
Good for six servings
- 1/4 cup cilantro leaves and tender stems, chopped
- 1/2 teaspoon salt (or more, to taste)
- 1/2-1 tablespoons fresh lime juice (more if needed)
- 1 seeded and sliced large plum or Roma tomato
- 1 garlic clove
- 1 to 2 teaspoons of serrano or jalapeno pepper, minced, seeds and membrane removed
- 3 ripe Haas avocados
- CBD oil in the needed amount (60mg for 10mg preserving)
- Cut avocados in half lengthwise and remove pits. Scoop out the flesh and add to bowl.
- Add lime juice. With a fork, mash the potatoes until they are creamy but still lumpy.
- On the cutting board, crush the garlic clove with salt to make a paste. (Use the flat part of the knife, or just chop salted garlic.)
- Fold in CBD, incorporating evenly.
- Add tomato, cilantro, garlic/salt, and diced peppers.
- Season with more salt, pepper, and/or lime juice to taste.
- Serve right away, or cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate for up to one day.
3. CBD Hemp Honey and Matcha Latte
This hemp-infused recipe calls for CBD-infused honey, but if you don’t have any, simply combine honey and your chosen dose of CBD oil. To make the recipe, all you have to do is blend the ingredients in a blender.
- 1/2 cup coconut milk coffee creamer (or any thick and creamy milk of choice)
- 1/2-1 tablespoons of raw honey or maple syrup
- 1 teaspoon matcha
- 1 serving of CBD
- 1 cup of very hot (nearly boiling) water
- 1-2 teaspoons of virgin coconut oil (optional)
In a blender, mix all ingredients and blend for 10-15 seconds, or until well incorporated and frothy. To achieve the appropriate sweetness level, taste and add additional honey as needed. Pour into a mug and enjoy it right away.
4. CBD Bliss Balls
Have you had a crazy day? For some natural stress reduction, have one of these as an afternoon snack. These vegan nibbles are made with macadamia nuts and almond flour.
- High-speed blender
- Medium bowl
- ⅓ cup almond flour
- ⅓ cup shredded coconut unsweetened
- ½ teaspoon ground cinnamon
- ¾ cup macadamia nuts (raw works too)
- 1 tablespoon coconut oil melted
- 1 tablespoon 120 mg CBD-infused MCT oil
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 2 tablespoons cacao nibs
- In a high-powered blender, combine the macadamia nuts and process for a few minutes, or until a thick paste forms. Because they easily dissolve into a paste, the roasted and salted ones worked great.
- Combine the melted coconut oil and CBD oil in a mixing bowl. Continue to process until you have thick, silky macadamia nut butter. If necessary, add a little more coconut oil until you achieve the desired texture.
- Mix the macadamia nut butter, almond flour, unsweetened shredded coconut, ground cinnamon, and vanilla extract in a large mixing basin until the mixture resembles cookie dough.
- If you want the dough to be sweeter, add a few drops of stevia or monk fruit.
- Fold the cacao nibs into the mixture until they are uniformly distributed.
- Scoop one tablespoon of dough and roll it between your palms into a tiny ball. Repeat until you’ve used up all of the mixtures. At the very least, you should be able to make 10 CBD bliss balls.
- Refrigerate for up to a week or freeze for up to a month when stored in an airtight container.
5. CBD Peppermint Chocolate Cups
Try these chocolate cups for a nutritious dessert. These cups obtain their green hue from spinach or matcha powder rather than chemical dyes. Make a large batch and keep it in the freezer for when you’re craving something sweet.
Makes six large cups
- 3/4 cup vegan dark chocolate chips
- White chocolate
- 1/8 tsp sea salt
- 1/4 cup cacao butter (2 oz)
- 1/4 cup coconut butter
- 1/4 tsp matcha powder or spinach powder
- 1/2 tsp peppermint extract
- 1 tsp pure vanilla extract
- 1 1/2 tsp CBD oil
- 2 tbsp raw cashew butter
- 2 tbsp maple syrup
- In the top of a double boiler, melt the dark chocolate until it’s smooth.
- Fill the bottoms of 6 peanut butter cup molds with a little chocolate, spreading the filling evenly between the cups. Freeze for at least 10 minutes or until firm.
- Over a double boiler, mix cacao butter, cashew butter, vanilla, maple syrup, and sea salt until smooth. Whisk in the CBD oil and matcha powder until well combined.
- Place the cups in the freezer for 20 minutes to allow the mint white chocolate to set over the dark chocolate.
Do You Have Any CBD Recipes You Want To Try?
Relax and enjoy these CBD recipes and relieve your stress away! If you need any CBD products to help you get started with these CBD recipes, Happy Hemp offers a wide array of choices. Try them out today!