October 7, 2020
CBD infused Pumpkin Waffles and Cinnamon Maple Syrup ?
1 ½ cups unbleached all-purpose flour
2 teaspoons baking powder
½ teaspoon baking soda
½ teaspoon kosher salt
1 teaspoon oz Happy Hemp Coconut Oil
1 ½ teaspoons ground cinnamon
1 ½ cups pumpkin puree (NOT pumpkin pie filling)
1 cup unsweetened cashew milk (or another non-dairy milk OR regular milk)
2 teaspoons pure vanilla extract
2 tablespoons coconut oil, melted
2 tablespoons pure maple syrup
Cinnamon Maple Syrup
2 cups pure maple syrup
2-5″ cinnamon sticks
- In a large bowl, combine the dry ingredients.
- In a smaller bowl, combine the wet ingredients and stir until smooth.
- Pour the wet ingredients into the dry ingredients and slowly mix together.
- Preheat the waffle iron, spraying lightly with cooking spray.
- Pour 1/4 cup of the batter into the warmed waffle iron, spreading with a rubber spatula until at the edges.
- Cook per the manufacturer’s instructions.
- While the waffles are cooking, heat the maple syrup and cinnamon sticks over medium heat. Simmer until time to eat.
- When the waffles are cooked to your liking, serve warm with the cinnamon syrup. Enjoy!